Last updated: 30.05.2020
What data do we collect?
The Sites may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, physical address (if you operate a business from the same address), etc.)
- Company information (Name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, employee email addresses, etc.)
- Device information (information about your web browser and computer capabilities, IP address, time zone, previously visited websites (the "referer") and cookies that are installed on your device)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Sites with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view the Sites (incl. via your browser's cooies).
- Create an account on the Sites
- Purchase a product or subscription on the Sites
- Complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email, a message board or our support channels.
The Sites may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Any customer of on of our Sites that uploads the data to our systems.
How will we use your data?
The Sites collect your data so that we can:
- Provide the service you have create an account for.
- Process any purchases and subscriptions, and to manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account, billing and maintenance notifications.
The Sites will share your data with partner companies to support us in providing our service:
When the Sites process your order, we or one of our partners may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Sites securely stores your data at Microsoft's European Azure datacenters with industry standard security practices.
The Sites will keep data related to active accounts until your account is deleted. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data within 30 days with the exception of those legally required by law (e.g. for past purchases)
The Sites keep aggregated anonymized data (not personally identifiable data) indefinitely.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by either using the unsubscribe functionality present in all marketing emails or contacting us (see below).
What are your data protection rights?
The Sites would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Sites for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Sites correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Sites to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Sites erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Sites restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Sites’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Sites transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us (see below).
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter the Sites data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the Sites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Measuring the performance of our advertising and marketing campaigns
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Sites uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Sites uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Sites sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com